MINNEAPOLIS (January 15, 2015) – HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, today congratulated executives from across its brokerage and franchise companies for being named to the 2014 Swanepoel Power 200 list.
The Swanepoel Power 200 is a comprehensive roster of leading CEOs and senior executives whose leadership and experience drive the industry and their organizations.
“The individuals on this list have distinguished themselves by their influence within the real estate industry,” said Ron Peltier, chairman and CEO of HomeServices. “Their contribution to HomeServices and our collective success is an ongoing source of pride for the entire organization.”
The HomeServices’ executives recognized on the 2014 Swanepoel Power 200 list are:
- Linda Vaughan—president and CEO, ReeceNichols
- Candace Adams—president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties
- Gino Blefari—president and CEO, HSF Affiliates
- David Cabot—president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Jon Coile—president and CEO, Champion Realty
- Bradley J. DeVries—regional president & CEO, Huff Realty
- Joan Docktor—president, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors®
- Dan Forsman—president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
- Lawrence Flick, IV—president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors®
- Mike Knapp—president and CEO, Iowa Realty
- Rosey Koberlein—president and CEO, Long Companies
- Earl Lee—SVP special projects, HSF Affiliates
- Robert McAdams, Jr. —president, Real Living Real Estate
- Robert Moline—president and COO, HomeServices of America
- Greg Mason—president and CEO, Edina Realty Home Services
- Nancy Nagy—chief executive officer, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group
- Dan Parmer—president and CEO, Harry Norman REALTORS®
- Ron Peltier—chairman and CEO, HomeServices of America
- Stephen Phillips—chief operating officer, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Ron Shuffield—president and CEO, EWM REALTORS®
- Tom Tognoli—president and CEO, Intero Real Estate Services
- Joe Valenti—president and CEO, CBSHOME Real Estate
The complete Power 200 list can be found at: www.swanepoel.com/power200.
About HomeServices of America
HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation’s second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks. HomeServices is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a consolidated subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. HomeServices’ operating companies offer integrated real estate services, including brokerage services, mortgage originations, title and closing services, property and casualty insurance, home warranties, and other homeownership services. HomeServices Relocation, LLC is the full-service relocation arm of HomeServices of America, which provides every aspect of domestic and international relocation to corporations around the world. HomeServices operates under the following residential real estate brands: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors®; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kansas City Realty; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (Portland); Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (Seattle); Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices York Simpson Underwood Realty; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Yost & Little; Carol Jones Realtors®; CBSHOME Real Estate; Champion Realty Inc.; Edina Realty; EWM Realtors ®; Guarantee Real Estate; Harry Norman, Realtors®; HOME Real Estate; Huff Realty; Intero Real Estate Services; Iowa Realty; Long Companies; RealtySouth; Rector-Hayden Realtors®; ReeceNichols; Roberts Brothers Inc.; Semonin Realtors®; and Woods Bros. Realty.
Information about HomeServices is available at www.homeservices.com.